Monday, August 8, 2011

Break

I had a few very bad runs last week, the three mile run was even a bit of a struggle, which hasn't been normal. After a bit of a cold came over me I decided to take the rest of the week off. I'm feeling better and excited to get out running. I'll take a step back to the 3, 5, 3, 7 week instead of trying to move on to 8. I swear at some point I will pass 7 miles!!

I'm also in the market for new shoes and spotted these asics shoes, in pink of course. I'm now on the lookout for them in stores to see how they fit because I feel weird buying running shoes over the internet, especially when they need to really feel good for me to run such long distances in them.

Until then I'm just counting down until fall, looking forward to running while the leaves change color.

J


No comments:

Post a Comment