Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Still moving along

While I'm not up to 10 miles, I'm still moving, I promise! This week is 4-3-3-race for me - I'm doing the running leg for a sprint triathlon team down here [Go, Speedy Turtles!].  It's a short 2.5 mile fun run, but it should motivate me and keep me going towards more distance. Runs around here are challenging, since the city is so hilly and well, a city. The current 3 mile loop I have crosses 3 major intersections, which either involves perfect timing or a stop-go pattern which gets very old quickly [there's always just dodging the traffic as well, but that can get tricky...]

I'm hanging in there, the heat is slowly starting to get better. I'll try to post pictures of my tri-team after this weekend, it should be a fun time!

Take care, y'all!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment