Monday, May 16, 2011

Sick Day Extended

Saturday was already set to be a day off from running as I was working all day and immediately after heading down to the Cape for a quick one-night getaway. The plan was to run Sunday while on the Cape and then take today off because I'm flying down to Disney for a quick three-night getaway! However I didn't run yesterday, after having a bit of fun on Saturday night I woke up coughing (hacking cough - it was not fun) and couldn't see myself running like that. While I still attempt to recover from my cold/allergies/whatever is not making me feel well it has turned into an extended sick day. The running is set to be resumed on Tuesday, regardless of how I'm feeling, but because I'm going to the Happiest Place on Earth I can't imagine feeling sick down there! 

I also will most likely not be blogging, unless I get some downtime and figure out how to do it on my phone. So to keep you in the loop I plan on running both Tuesday and Wednesday while at Disney, repeating the 15min run/5min walk repeat this week. The other two runs will occur once I return.

Now I'm off to hang out with Emily and Mickey Mouse! 
M-I-C See you later K-E-Y Why because I like you? M-O-U-S-E!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment