Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunny Day!

Today is hands down the best day we've had all spring (so far). It is sunny, warm without being overly hot and breezy, a perfect day for a run. Technically I was suppose to run either Friday or Saturday to complete my first week of 5min walk/5min run repeat 3x series. However things didn't really pan out that way due to combating a cold and killer allergies. Although I still can't breath through my nose and I'll be needing to pop a Claritin anytime I want to go outside I had to get the run in today! Luckily for me Shawn was up for going with me and we hit the streets together. We originally headed over to downtown Westerly to run through the park but decided to take a detour along the Pawcatuck river instead. It was a pretty good way to end my first week.

Tomorrow A and myself will be leaving bright and early for RAW!! My goal is to get all three runs in (this time 5min walk/10min run repeat) in the morning, before any of the presentations begin. Wish me luck :)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment