Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rain Delay

Today's run was postponed on account of the crazy thunderstorm that took up most of the evening. I'm already 2 runs in to the week, so I'll try for tomorrow and Saturday.  I'm going away for a few days [hoorah!] but I'm packing my running gear with the intention of running Saturday and Monday.  It should be fun to check out some new scenery and enjoy some much-needed time off of work.

The 30 minute mark hasn't been too hard for me at all, so now I get to decide if I should do another week at 30 minutes or start pushing for milage... with the 10K approaching, the milage might win. So far, both runs this week have been over 2 miles, and we're only going up from there!

Don't forget the sunscreen! And the umbrella! And the sweatshirts! [Oh, New England weather...]

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment